To the Editor:
1) You love chaos. What he says doesn’t have to be true to believe him. But isn’t it exciting? All he’s planning to do if he’s elected. Maybe he forgot he really is …
Thanks for reading Chatham County’s leading news source! Making high quality community journalism isn’t free — please consider supporting our journalism by subscribing to the News + Record today.
Unlimited Digital Access: $3.99 for 1 month, $39 for 1 year.
To the Editor:
1) You love chaos. What he says doesn’t have to be true to believe him. But isn’t it exciting? All he’s planning to do if he’s elected. Maybe he forgot he really is president!! He’ll make changes next time around — maybe.
2) Your mother, girlfriend, sister, wife told you they love being gra**** by their ****y. So grab away! He said they’d love it! Vulgar? Depends on your definition.
3) He believes in family values — yes, his family continues to increase in value.
4) The economy is “so tremendous” — “the best it’s ever been.” You’re making lots of money. So do as he does and don’t pay all those pesky taxes.
5) He boasts, “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters.” What does that say about his followers?
6) His big promise was to build a wall; Mexico would pay for it. Guess Mexico didn’t get the memo. Guess who’s paying? But he’ll protect you against all those people trying to get in the country. But don’t worry about the children — they’ll be caged.
7) Glad the virus is “under control.” And fortunate that you are not one of the 220,000 people who died from this “controlled” environment. He says this virus will just “disappear.” Look at him — he’s “cured.”
8) Glad he “drained the swamp” by firing all those inconsiderate people who do not agree with him. That’s the way we like our democracy — with fear, reprisals and kindergarten name calling.
9) I live in comfort knowing he has a “health plan” to replace the ACA. Supposedly happening — soon he says. I believe I heard him say that in 2016 — must have heard wrong.
10) He says voting this year is rigged. If he wins (did I say that?) I wonder what he’d say then. Guess it’ll be just another one of his today stories that changes tomorrow and he’ll continue to tell more stories of what he’s planning to do — maybe.
If you voted Trump in 2016 you logically believed he would bring the changes he boasted. They turned out to be false promises. Read legitimate news sources, listen to scientists, let your moral conscience guide you. There’s no new health plan, no new safety plan, no unity — only exhausting chaos.
I may not change your mind — just hope you reconsider.